DECENT- Digital strategies of Enhancement of the basic skills among adults as a ChancE to fight agaiNst functional illiteracy
Assistance program: ERASMUS+
Project number: 2017-1-RO01-KA204-037242
The main target group of DECENT project are adults at risk of social exclusion (long-term unemployed, threatened by poverty, poorly educated). All project activities will be geared to solve problems and improve the situation of this group. Furthermore, the project will create tools for institutions which support and take care for people with functional illiteracy, such as:
- adult education centers,
- schools for adults,
- third age universities,
- associations witch support the fight against functional illiteracy,
- local and regional self-government education departments as well as adult educators.
Even though project will be implemented for the target group in just six countries, its main outcome is addressed to adults from across the European Union.
- Asociatia de Dezvoltare Economico-Sociala – Curtea de Arges, Romania
- Stowarzyszenie Centrum Wspierania Edukacji i Przedsiębiorczości – Rzeszów, Poland
- Znam i Moga LTD – Sofia, Bulgaria
- CENTRE FOR ADVANCEMENT OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY LTD-CARDET – Lefkosia, Cyprus
- INSTALOFI LEVANTE SL – Valencia, Spain
- CENTRO PER LO SVILUPPO CREATIVO DANILO DOLCI – Palermo, Italy