Assistance program: Daphne III
Project number: JUST/2011/DAP/AG
The results of the project
- creating active web portals designed for young people up to 25 years, experiencing violence, harassment or bullying in their peer groups;
- training of the aid team consisting of psychologists, mentors and volunteers, supporting young people through the network and providing direct support;
- dissemination of fresh ideas amongst young people about cybermentoring, through training
Children, adolescents and adults aged 11-25 years, experiencing violence, harassment and bullying in contact with their peers, parents and care givers of children and young adults, teachers, police, social activists.
- Beat Bullying Limited (UK)
- Goldsmith University (UK)
- Komunikujeme o.s. (Czech Republic)
- Universita` Degli Studio di Firenze (Italy)
- Tender (Italy)
- Instituto de Desenvolvimento (Portugal)
- Asociatia de Mediere a Conflictelor MIST (Romania)
- Concello de Ourense Concellaria de Xuventude (Spain)
With financial support from the Daphne III Programme of the European Union.