Assistance program: Leonardo da Vinci Transfer innowacji
Project number: 2013-1-PL1-LEO05-37800
The main result of the project was a web-based application containing a module that was used to compare existing qualifications with the content of ECVET training. Moreover, in the framework of the project reports and dissemination materials were developed. Soft outcomes of the project were: the knowledge of ECVET, the ability to analyze training programs, better offer of training institutions, which would positively impact the mobility of workers in the construction sector and increased number of workers legally taking up employment in member countries.
Workers in the construction sector, in particular people working on concrete constructions, hydraulics, together with those dealing with maintenance and repair of buildings and their energy efficiency improvement.
- Association “Center for Support of Education and Entrepreneurship” – Rzeszow, Poland
- Torridge Training Consultants Ltd – Bideford, United Kingdom
- Sea Teach SL – Cala D’or, Spain
- Federación Valenciana de Empresarios de la Construccion – Valencia, Spain
- Development and Consulting Center Dariusz Cegliński – Rzeszow, Poland
- Gabrovo Chamber of Commerce and Industry – Gabrovo, Bulgaria
- CRYSTAL CLEAR SOFT – Athens, Greece