One of the first tasks in the EKS project was the implementation of a desk research at national level. Continue reading
The first edition of the MASTERS newsletter brings you closer to the works in progress and works completed.
The first meeting of the Greenopolis project partners took place at Szkoła Podstawowa im. ks. Jana Twardowskiego w Nowej Wsi, located in Czudec (Poland).
We invite you to read the first press release developed within the MASTERS project.
Project number: 2019-1-PT01-KA201-060833
This aim will be achieved through:
- developing 3DP Teachers’ Guidebook (covering case studies, lesson plans with 3DP, recommendations on possible implementation);
- developing 3D modelling course for Teachers;
- developing of online environment for teachers interested in applying 3DP solutions;
- initiating the network of 3DP teacher experts.
- teachers from secondary schools interested in innovations and development of their digital skills in teaching;
- students interested in new technologies and pursuing career in rapidly developing technology market;
- school managers/directors, officials responsible for education.
- 3DP Teachers’ Guidebook;
- Innovative Teachers Environment (ITE) – OER.
- Agrupamento de Escolas de Moure e Ribeira do Neiva – Vila Verde, Portugal (coordinator)
- Special Education and Guidance Services – Ankara, Turkey
- Fyg Consultores – Valencia, Spain
- SC Ludor Engineering SRL – Valea Adanca, Romania
- University Of Thessaly – Uth – Volos, Greece
- Cwep – Rzeszow, Poland
- Labc S.R.L. – Torino, Italy
- Szkola Podstawowa im. ks. Jana Twardowskiego w Nowej Wsi – Czudec, Poland
Project website: https://3dp-teacher.erasmus.site
Project number: 2019-1-UK01-KA204-062021
Fight against excessive internet use and social exclusion.
- Training Approach & Internet Addiction Pal
- Supporting Content and Facilitating Tools – e-learning platform
- CIVIC COMPUTING – Edinburgh, United Kingdom (coordinator)
- ADVANCIS-BUSINESS SERVICES – Porto, Portugal
- ASSERTED KNOWLEDGE – Piraeus, Greece
- TNTU – Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Private Institute Emphasys Centre – Nicosia, Cyprus
- CWEP – Rzeszow, Poland
We present the fourth newsletter of the OnTheMoneyTrail project, in it you can find information about the e-book pilot tests completed by us. You will also learn about the financial education of children in different countries and find an example game for learning finance issues. Read the newsletter and see what we accomplished.
Feel invited to have a look at our first newsletter developed within the project.
The Final Conference of the WOT project took place in Rzeszow (Poland) on May 10th, 2019. The venue was the Regional Development Agency in Rzeszow. The conference started at 9:30 (registration) and ended at approximately 16:00 (closing speech). Continue reading
The organization cooperating with us: Danmar Computers, has just released the first press release for one of their projects – STRATAGAME.