From 30th April to 4th May 2018 in Torrevecchia Teatina (Italy) next LTTA training took place under the project “No Cyberbullying at the School!”, which was organized by Ud’Anet. During the visit, the partners were invited to the secondary schools, where they can familiarize with the cyberbullying phenomenon in Italy and the methods of prevent it. Participants also attended on the meeting with representatives of local institutions focused on cyber safety of children and youth. The partners spared the time on detailed discussion the current tasks of the project, as well as on presenting the results of the previous LTTA training. At the end of a few-days meeting, all project participants received the certificates confirming participation in the training. Continue reading
On April 5th and 6th in Porto, the second meeting within the OnTheMoneyTrail project was held. Partners discussed about the final version of the Learning and technical approach, followed by the presentation of eBook storyboard and illustration. Partners shared their own suggestions, ideas and examples of other interactive eBooks and planned the future work. As the last substantive element of the project, the Facilitator’s guide was discussed. After that, Partners analysed all administrative issues related to the project. The next meeting will be organized on November this year in Italy. Continue reading
From 22 to 26 January 2018 in Lisbon and then in Vila Verde, another LTTA training took place as part of the “No Cyberbullying at the School!” project organized by Agrupamento de Escolas de Moure e Ribeira do Neiva. Continue reading
Assistance program: ERASMUS+
Project number: 2017-1-LT02-KA205-005536
Project concerns promotion quality youth work in Europe in order to foster inclusion and employability for young people with fewer opportunities (including NEETs).
The main aim of the SELF-E project is to promote quality youth work in order to foster lifestyle self-employment of young people with fewer opportunities, including NEETs.
To achieve these aims five following objectives are foreseen in the project:
- Strengthening capacity of youth workers to organise innovative non-formal learning on youth lifestyle self-employment via mentoring.
- To support youth workers in applying new methods for motivating young people with fewer opportunities, including NEETs to learn and become self-employed (with special emphasis on Life-Style Entrepreneurship).
- To foster the transition of young people from youth to adulthood through integration in the labour market by lifestyle self-employment.
- To develop youth competences “Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship”.
- To create opportunities to validate obtained competences “Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship”.
- Youth workers who work with young people with fewer opportunities;
- Young people with fewer opportunities, including NEETs.
Main intellectual outputs:
- Toolkit for youth workers „Social mentoring as innovative training pathway to lifestyle self-employment – SELF-E”;
- Set of practical exercises-OERs Pathway to lifestyle self- employment“;
- Assessment tool for validation of competence “Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship”.
- Socialiniu Inovaciju Fondas – Kaunas, Lithuania (coordinator)
- Stowarzyszenie „Centrum Wspierania Edukacji i Przedsiębiorczości”– Rzeszów, Poland
- Centre for Advancement of Research and Development in Educational Technology Ltd. (CARDET) – Nikosia, Cyprus
- SDRUDZENIE ZNAM I MOGA – Sofia, Bulgaria
- Kauno neigaliojo jaunimo uzimtumo centras (KNJUC) – Kaunus, Lithuania