Project number: 2019-1-PT01-KA201-060833
This aim will be achieved through:
- developing 3DP Teachers’ Guidebook (covering case studies, lesson plans with 3DP, recommendations on possible implementation);
- developing 3D modelling course for Teachers;
- developing of online environment for teachers interested in applying 3DP solutions;
- initiating the network of 3DP teacher experts.
- teachers from secondary schools interested in innovations and development of their digital skills in teaching;
- students interested in new technologies and pursuing career in rapidly developing technology market;
- school managers/directors, officials responsible for education.
- 3DP Teachers’ Guidebook;
- Innovative Teachers Environment (ITE) – OER.
- Agrupamento de Escolas de Moure e Ribeira do Neiva – Vila Verde, Portugal (coordinator)
- Special Education and Guidance Services – Ankara, Turkey
- Fyg Consultores – Valencia, Spain
- SC Ludor Engineering SRL – Valea Adanca, Romania
- University Of Thessaly – Uth – Volos, Greece
- Cwep – Rzeszow, Poland
- Labc S.R.L. – Torino, Italy
- Szkola Podstawowa im. ks. Jana Twardowskiego w Nowej Wsi – Czudec, Poland