Assistance program: Regionalny Program Operacyjny Województwa Podkarpackiego
Project number: UDA-RPPK.01.02.00-18-001/10-00
Learning without borders: podcasting across the wider Europe
The aims of the project were to:
- Review the use of podcasting (audio/media broadcasting over the internet) to promote independently accessed learning for a wide range of target audiences disadvantaged in their access to learning, eg by disability, geographical location or working patterns;
- Develop appropriate resources / standard protocols to meet the growing demand for a flexible approach to learning by a growing number of learners who need to fit working life into the framework of learning new skills;
- Involve students from each partner organisation to meet the first two aims of the project and to develop their own employability skills – commitment, self-confidence, team working, use of own initiative – all in demand by employers across Europe.
The results of the project
PThe project was disseminated through the project blog and facebook; in addition, each country followed the Project Dissemination Action Plan to maximise national awareness of the project (copies of all supporting documentation in Report Annexes).
- e-learning platform: www.actione-learn.eu/podcasting, created by Action Synergy (the Greek partner of the project) which hosted details of the assignments and tasks of the students as well as the project documentation,
- blog for use by students: www.podcastingeurope.blogspot.com, was created with the use of the “blogger” platform,
- Facebook page of the project:www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_213464445352430&ap=1, the project created a facebook page in order to maintain informal communication and contacts between its members,
- Technical Handbook: Created to provide guidelines and instructions on how to use the tools which have been used and / or developed for the project,
- student visit documentation which was used to support student participation in each visit to show the “distance travelled”,
- organizations carrying out educational activities for adults,
- organizations or centers vocational training,
- vocational schools.
- Park Lane College Leeds (UK),
- UETP Action Link / Action Synergy S.A.(Greece),
- Riga Teacher Training & Educational Management Academy (Latvia),
- Vilnius Pedagogical University (Lithuania),
- Grup Scolar Dimitrie Leonida Petrosani (Romania).