Assistance program: ERASMUS+
Project number: 2015-2-BG01-KA205-014544
The aim of the project was to develop and implement in 6 countries (Poland, Lithuania, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Bulgaria), an innovative method called ForProve. It contributed to reduce unemployment among young people. This method combines the two theoretical models: Improve Theatre and Forum Theatre. The main aim of the project was to equip young people with entrepreneurship skills by the innovative method.
The attractiveness of theatre art had to be developed for creating and strengthening the skills of young people which they need in order to be successful in the business world. The new method has been based on good practices in Forum Theater and Improve Theater. It is an innovative non formal education method for stimulation of the entrepreneurship, leadership and transversal skills, definitely contributing to success on the labour market in the partner countries.
- Know and Can Association – Sofia, Bulgaria
- M&M Profuture Training, S.L. – Cornella de Llobregat, Spain
- Coges Societa Cooperativa Sociale – Venezia, Italia
- Klub mladih Split – Split, Croatia
- Socialiniu inovaciju fondas – Kowno, Lithuania
- Centre for Education and Enterprise Support – Rzeszów, Poland