Project number: 2020-1-ES01-KA202-083137
The responsibility over this lies on the entrepreneurs themselves, which in most cases is the result of their unawareness on how to tackle the problem. The question is how to foster symbiosis and cooperation between municipalities and entrepreneurs to include their waste into those closed streams represented by the circular economy. Thus, circular economy has become a topic that cannot be ignored, but has been dictated. The circular economy will boost the European Union competitiveness by protecting businesses against scarcity of resources and volatile prices, helping to create new business opportunities and innovative, more efficient ways of producing and consuming (EU Action Plan for the Circular Economy).
Main target groups:
- start-uppers, young entrepreneurs, VET trainers
O1: SEEDS m-learning solution for startuppers – The SEEDS m-learning solution for startuppers will be a mobile-based environment delivering courses on Circular Economy with specific focus on startuppers. Thanks to this, it will enable startuppers to develop their vocational skills in the area of sustainable growth. The sustainable growth is a crucial factor in today’s entrepreneurship reality. This Intellectual Output links with the following objectives:
- enabling startuppers as well as VET providers to organise and deliver learning on the impact of Circular Economy related aspects to nowadays entrepreneurship,
- supporting the transition of startuppers from being young entrepreneurs to more self-aware participants fluent in the complexity of Circular Economy related aspects.
The 6 topics selected to be implemented within this Intellectual Output are as follows:
- Use waste as a resource,
- The reuse of water (agriculture, industry, etc.) from wastewater treatment plants,
- Design for the future,
- Rethink the business model for sustainable development,
- Incorporate digital technology for sustainable development,
- Effective and sustainable product labeling.
O2: SEEDS Recognition and validation OER – This Intellectual Output is expected to work in the area of recognition and validation of competences acquired through the participation in non-formal training courses on Circular Economy related aspects and their implementation in day to day activities of startuppers. The focus of this IO will be linked to the competences “A sense of initiative and responsible entrepreneurship” through:
- developing such competences among startuppers,
- creating opportunities for validating these competences.
- SEEDS Recognition and validation test
The SEEDS Recognition and validation OER will be available for all startuppers, VET providers and other relevant institutions without any restrictions in six languages of the SEEDS partnership. There will be two main parts of this IO as demonstrated below.
Project website: in progress
UNIVERSITAT ROVIRA I VIRGILI – Tarragona, Spain (coordinator)
CWEP – Rzeszów, Poland
LABC – Torino, Italy
BEST – Wien, Austria
QUARTER MEDIATION – Utrecht, Netherlands
SC Ludor Engineering SRL – Valea Adanca, Romania