Understanding the significance of the EntreComp framework, partnership wants to use it as a reference for achieving the aim of the VISE project, which is to strengthen entrepreneurship competences of start-uppers and wannabe entrepreneurs in the field of 3 most needed areas of entrepreneurship (according to EntreComp framework) together with taking up digital technologies to strengthen their business activities.
The project will produce one main result: Virtual Integrated Start-ups Ecosystem but on the way to produce the final version of the ecosystem, smaller results will be elaborated. These are: methodology of research together with the tools (questionnaires and focus groups scenario), report from the research, set of questions, quizzes, mini-scenes for the assessment tool and the assessment tool itself, mechanism for creation of the roadmap and the roadmap, content of 6 training modules, curriculum of the course and e-learning course itself, testing plan and report.
- Startuppers/wannabe entrepreneurs/startups
- Companies, networks of companies, VET providers and VET Trainers (organisations that provide VET learning or have access to start-ups and entrepreneurs, as stakeholders.
Project website : TBA
- Coordinator: BrainLog – Denmark
- Markeut Skills Sociedad Limitada – Spain
- CWEP – Poland
- LABC – Italy
- Panepistimio Thessalias – Greece
- CKE – Poland
- E&D Knowledge Consluting – Portugal