Project number: 2020-1-DE02-KA202-007418
The project’s main aim is to develop competences of SMEs managers and recruitment staff in understanding, recognising, reflecting on and managing the unconscious bias and validating those competences in order to enable SMEs to recruit suitable personnel. The main objective will be achieved through developing the vocational education tool – CUB@work system.
Current partnership consists of 8 partners from 6 EU countries (DE, DK, PL, IE, IT, ES), covering wide range of expertise and experience related to the scope and aims of the CUB@work project. Current partners were chosen for their commitment, experience in the field of VET and/or intercultural training in their own country, experience in work VET learners, access to them and their theoretical and technical knowledge.
The expected project’s results are both, tangible and intangible.
- The Unconscious Bias management toolbox – including 6 components providing tools for allowing self-assessing own unconscious bias, testing, analysing and gaining knowledge
and skills and validating them
- CUB@work online training course – including 4 training modules aiming ad rising vocational competences of entrepreneurs and recruitment staff
- Management and recruitment staff of SME,
- VET trainers and public officials responsible for VET policy.
Project website: https://cubatwork.erasmus.site/
- Coordinator: assist Gesellschaft für Unternehmensberatung und Personalentwicklung mbH– Germany
- LABC – Italy
- Co&so – Italy
- Instalofi Levante – Spain
- Institute of Technology Tralee – Ireland
- Krajowa Izba Gospodarcza – Poland
- CWEP – Poland
- Brainlog – Denmark