Assistance program: ERASMUS+
Project number: 2014-1-PL01-KA204-003326
The main Intellectual Outputs are related to planned actions undertaken in two stages of the project. In the first stage – research – it has been planned to conduct a thorough study of poverty and social exclusion, supplemented with the study of social security models. The these actions are expected to produce the following outputs:
- Research paper on poverty;
- Research paper on the functioning of social security models.
The second stage – workshops – involves development of a methodology and holding workshops for the two target groups. The results produced at this stage are:
- Methodology for conducting workshops targeted at groups of people at risk of poverty and social exclusion;
- Methodology for conducting workshops targeted at decision and social policy makers.
- people at risk of poverty or social exclusion (unemployed, low-skilled, low level of education, single parents, large families and people with low income);
- decision makers and social policy makers.
- “Center for Education and Enterprise Support” Association – Poland (coordinator)
- CONFEDERACIÓN ESPAÑOLA DE CENTROS DE ENSEÑANZA – Spain
- Mittetulundusühing MITRA – Estonia
- Volontariato Torino – Italy
- Consortiul International Lectura si Scrierea pentru Dezvoltarea Gandirii Critice – Romania
- Stichting LEIDO – Netherlands