Assistance program: Swiss-Polish Cooperation Programme
Project number: II/FST/27
This goal has been achieved by completion of a study visit to Switzerland, meeting with the Swiss experts concerning a mentoring and preparation of publications presenting effective solutions in the field of mentoring in Switzerland. Identification, description in detail and popularization of knowledge on this subject contributed to the better functioning of Polish institutions using mentoring. The project has been successful in organizing and holding of the study visit and the development of the publication presenting Swiss solutions in the field of mentoring.
Project work schedule:
- Phase I – „Preparation of study visit” [01/10/2013-31/12/2013].
- Phase II – „Geeting to know Swiss solutions In the area of mentoring – study tour” [01/01/2014-31/03/2014].
- Phase III – „Promotion of Swiss solutions in the area of mentoring” [01/03/2014-30/06/2014].
Results/benefits of the project:
- Implementation of study visit
- Letter of intent with partner from abroad
- Publication– the result of the project
- Increase of entities embraced by support implementing best practices
The main recipients of the effects of the project were public and private institutions using or interested in using mentoring in their business. Moreover academic centres, which have been the subject of research of this type of method, as well as individuals who are interested in the subject.
Value of financing: 20 682,84 CHF
Projekt współfinansowany przez Szwajcarię w ramach szwajcarskiego programu współpracy z nowymi krajami członkowskimi Unii Europejskiej
Project supported by a grant from Switzerland through the Swiss Contribution to the enlarged European Union