PLGE – Personalised Learning in Group Environments
Assistance program: ERASMUS+
Project number: 2018-1-PL01-KA204-051042
The objectives of the project are to:
- Form a holistic and innovative methodology and strategy to personalise for use in adult language learning environments.
- To increase the capacity of L2 language teachers [second language teachers] and educational staff to be able to apply the personalisation techniques currently being used and developed in public sector teaching, in adult learning environment.
- Increase the capacity of L2 language teachers to be able to offer high quality learning opportunities.
- Apply the benefits of personalised learning in an innovative way and in a different context: for adult learners, studying in group environments.
Target group of this project are L2 language teachers, working with various learners.
- Stowarzyszenie Centrum Wspierania Edukacji I Przedsiębiorczości – Rzeszów, Poland
- Eurospeak Language Schools Ltd – UK
- Fo.Ri.Um. società cooperativa – Italy
- QUARTER MEDIATION – Netherlands
- INSTALOFI LEVANTE SL – Spain