On 19-21 September 2016, member of our Association, which is an Intermediary Organisation in EYE program, participated the networking meeting, organized in Brussels by the European Commission in cooperation with EYE Support Office.
Network Meeting brought together two different groups of Intermediary Organisations: experienced organisations that are already involved in the implementation of the programme in Cycle 7 or have taken part in previous cycles, and newcomer organisations that joined the programme in Cycle 8 in February 2016.
All IOs participated in informative session that offered the opportunity to pose questions and ask the European Commission, EASME, IT team and Support Office for clarification on points from the previous sessions or on the programme in general.
Main topics that were discussed during the two-day meeting:
- Defining the process for ensuring quality of applications and matches,
- Buddy pairing – learn from experience,
- Promoting EYE – sharing IOs’ practices,
- Handling ongoing relationships,
- Preparing entrepreneurs for the exchange,
- Reporting – what are the best practices and tools used by IOs,
- Feedback we get from entrepreneurs and what we can learn from it.
We hope that the acquired knowledge and experience will positively impact on the quality of support provided by CWEP.