WOT – Work-based Entrepreneurship Training for People with Disabilities
Assistance program: ERASMUS+
Project number: 2016-1-PL01-KA202-026055
Inclusive entrepreneurship is a concept of inclusion of disadvantaged social groups on labour market, such as women, minorities or people with physical disability (PWD). This inclusion is based on the use of competences and skills of those people to help them reach their goals, mostly business, among others – to start their own business.
Inclusive entrepreneurship is the opposite of social exclusion, hence the great importance of projects supporting the development of this concept.
The main aim of WOT project was to promote inclusive entrepreneurship, with respect to PWD, by developing a methodology based on job shadowing, mentoring and coaching. The project was dedicated for PWD willing to become entrepreneurs or freelancers, as well as for entrepreneurs and freelancers without a disability who could act as mentors.
Project aims were to:
- Develop the guide in the field of inclusive entrepreneurship development for mentors of PWD,
- Prepare the e-learning course for mentors of PWD,
- Develop the guide in the field of developing own business for PWD,
- Prepare the e-learning course for PWD in this field.
- Centre for Education and Entrepreneurship Support – Rzeszów, Poland (coordinator)
- Business and Development Center-Centrum Rozwoju Biznesu LCC – Rzeszów, Poland
- Societa’ Cooperativa A.Fo.Ri.S.Ma.-ACLI Formazione Ricerca Servizi Management – Pisa, Italy
- Fundacion Docete Omnes – La Zubia, Granada, Spain
- Association pour le Développement de la Pédagogie de l’Individualisation – Paris, France