Assistance program: Erasmus+
Social innovation involves finding new solutions to societal problems. Social entrepreneurs can become true innovators if they combine societal goals with an entrepreneurial spirit, leading to positive social impact and economic growth. The Social Business Initiative has recognized the importance of providing access to education and training programs for social entrepreneurs. The INNO4CHANGE project aims to promote innovation, entrepreneurship, and business skills for future social entrepreneurs and vocational education and training providers. The project aligns with the objective of adapting vocational education to meet the needs of the labor market and addresses the importance of social enterprises in the 21st century. By developing a digital learning portal, the project facilitates the use of educational resources and digital technologies for social entrepreneurs.
- Future social entrepreneurs
- R1: Inspirational video stories – 24 inspirational video stories of social entrepreneurs with a sustainable business model based
- R2: Training modules for VET – A set of 8 comprehensive training modules will be created, covering three areas: essentials on social economy, essentials on innovation and essentials on business development.
- R3: e-learning platform
- Iniciativas de Futuro para una Europa Social – Valencia, Spain (koordynator)
- Mindshift – Lisboa, Portugal
- Stowarzyszenie Centrum Wspierania Edukacji I Przedsiebiorczosci – Rzeszów, Poland
- Meta4 Innovations – Klagenfurt, Austria
- İnovasyon Girişimcilik Eğitim ve Araştırma Derneği – Bursa, Turkey
- Demostene Centro Studi Per La Promozione Dello Sviluppo Umano – Latiano, Italy
- IASIS – Athens, Greece
- CSI – Nicosia, Cyrprus