Handson – Hands-on approaches to support learners with special educational needs to complete VET cycles and transit into the labour market
Assistance program: ERASMUS+
Project number: 2018-1-UK01-KA202-048117
HANDSON aims to develop an inclusive production-based learning model and innovative didactic resources to support SEN learners to complete VET cycles and successfully transit into the labour market.
HANDSON will provides a set of tangible products for better support VET managers, educators, SEN learners and employers: a tailored inclusive production-based learning model, and supportive didactic resources – eManual, eKit, digital learning space and app generator.
- Hertford Regional College – Turnford, United Kingdom (coordinator)
- AEVA – ASSOCIACAO PARA A EDUCACAO EVALORIZACAO DA REGIAO DE AVEIRO – Aveiro, Portugal
- ELDERBERRY AB – Hagersten, Sweden
- IASIS – Athina, Greece
- TURKUN AMMATTIKORKEAKOULU OY – Turku, Finland
- ITC – Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- CARDET – Lefkosia, Cyprus
- CWEP – Rzeszow, Poland
Project website: TBA