Project number: 2019-1-IT02-KA204-063430
As result of the project low-skilled adult volunteers will upgrade their competences in preparing and managing European projects, enhance their digital skills, intercultural competence and sense of initiative and entrepreneurship. Voluntary organisations will be able to strengthen their position in the region, gain new sources of funding, run more effective operations and establish new, international networks.
- to improve and extend the supply of high quality learning opportunities tailored to the needs of volunteers;
- increase inter-regional and transnational cooperation and develop and reinforce European networks especially of those voluntary organisations that are not part of EVS/ESC;
- increase the capacity of voluntary organisations to operate transnationally;
- develop digital learning materials and tools in particular OER and support the effective use of digital technologies in education and training.
Low-skilled adults who work as volunteers of those voluntary organisations that are not part of EVS, that operate in small communities, work on local and regional levels and are not aware of possibilities that EU funded projects could bring them.
- OER for adult volunteers including practical Toolbox on various aspects of cooperation within EU projects;
- Interactive e-catalogue of good practices.
- CSVnet – Roma, Italy (coordinator)
- CWEP – Rzeszow, Poland
- Valencia Innohub – Valencia, Spain
- assist GmbH – Paderborn, Germany
- EUROPEAN VOLUNTEER CENTRE – Brussels, Belgium