Project number: 2019-1-UK01-KA202-061407
A key aspect to achieve this is to ensure that we also equip VET professionals so that they have the confidence and acquire the necessary know-how to teach social media business to VET learners Gen-Z.
In the course of the project, the project partners will develop four intellectual outputs:
- Social media entrepreneurs profiles.
- Training curriculum on social media businesses.
- In-service training.
- Gen-Z hub.
We believe that by making the project’s outputs digital, open and freely available to all, the resulting learning, skills and outcomes to be deployed is massive, not only in partners’ countries but also across Europe and generate longer term benefits for other generation z youngsters, educators and educational providers.
Project website : https://genz-project.eu
- Coordinator – West Lothian College – United Kingdom
- Institute of Entrepreneurship Development – Greece
- Instituto Para el Fomento del Desarrollo y la Formacion – Spain
- Mindshift Talent Advisory lda – Portugal
- Center for the Advancement of Research & Development in Educational Technology –Cyprus
- Evolve Global Solutions Ltd – United Kingdom
- CWEP – Poland
- The Rural Hub CLG – Ireland