The first meeting of the project “AID: Internet Abuse Identification and personaliseD withdrawal strategies” took place in Edinburgh on 27 January 2020.
Representatives of all project partners took part in the meeting:
- CIVIC COMPUTING – Edinburgh, United Kingdom (coordinator)
- ADVANCIS-BUSINESS SERVICES – Porto, Portugal
- ASSERTED KNOWLEDGE – Piraeus, Greece
- TNTU – Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Private Institute Emphasys Centre – Nicosia, Cyprus
- CWEP – Rzeszow, Poland
Soon, more information about the project!