Project number: 2021-1-ES01-KA220-ADU-000035128
The overall objective of BLOSSOM is to improve learning opportunities of adult women with low qualifications by strengthening their basic competences as literacy, numeracy and digital skills focused on business development.
BLOSSOM is for adult low-qualified women and experts, providers or policymakers in adult education.
The following results will be created and implemented by the end of the project implementation period:
Design and development of core skills and key competencies model needed to up-skill adult women with reference to empower women motivation for professional development and business literacy, numeracy & digital skills
Plan and design program for women professional growth & business Literacy, Numeracy and Digital skills training for low-qualified adult women in form of TOOLKIT
E-Learning Platform for “BLOSSOM” training program and on-line self-assessment tool
Self- Assessment Tool for BLOSSOM
Find out more!
Project website: https://blossom.erasmus.site/
Project Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BlossomErasmusPlusProject/
- Coordinator – (Spain) INNOHUB: http://valenciainnohub.com/
- (Romania) Centre For Promoting Lifelong Learning: www.cpip.ro
- (Cyprus) Growth Consultants: https://growthconsultants.com.cy/
- (Greece) Akadimos: www.akadimoskek.gr
- (Poland) Centre For Education and Entrepreneurship Support: https://cwep.eu/