Assistance program: programme is financed with the Association’s own resources
Detailed goals of the project:
- Characteristics of income condition in Polish households, years 2010-2012;
- Characteristics of income, spending and savings diversity in households, from the perspective of socio-economic and demographic factors;
- Analysis of income, spending and savings distribution of households, from the aforementioned perspective;
- Sectional analysis of income diversity and poverty of households from the aforementioned perspective.
The main result of the project shall be a synthetic report from the analysis of a financial situation of households; utility of income achieved in households examined from different socio-economic and demographic perspectives, including the role of the utility of income and its impact on households’ decisions; and the analysis of poverty in households. Additional results are academic papers on the subjects researched within the project’s framework.
Main recipients of the results
Scientists, institutions helping people facing poverty and social exclusion, social policy makers.
- “Center for Education and Enterprise Support” Association