The European Solidarity Corps (ESC) is the new European Union initiative which creates opportunities for young people to volunteer or work in their own country or abroad that benefit communities and participants around Europe. It’s an update from the European Voluntary Service (EVS), which replaces and offers more opportunities, in terms of volunteering, internships or work. Continue reading
PLGE – Personalised Learning in Group Environments
Assistance program: ERASMUS+
Project number: 2018-1-PL01-KA204-051042
The objectives of the project are to:
- Form a holistic and innovative methodology and strategy to personalise for use in adult language learning environments.
- To increase the capacity of L2 language teachers [second language teachers] and educational staff to be able to apply the personalisation techniques currently being used and developed in public sector teaching, in adult learning environment.
- Increase the capacity of L2 language teachers to be able to offer high quality learning opportunities.
- Apply the benefits of personalised learning in an innovative way and in a different context: for adult learners, studying in group environments.
Target group of this project are L2 language teachers, working with various learners.
- Stowarzyszenie Centrum Wspierania Edukacji I Przedsiębiorczości – Rzeszów, Poland
- Eurospeak Language Schools Ltd – UK
- Fo.Ri.Um. società cooperativa – Italy
- QUARTER MEDIATION – Netherlands
- INSTALOFI LEVANTE SL – Spain
Assistance program: ERASMUS+
Project number: 2018-1-UK01-KA202-047939
This project proposal is the follow up project and complimentary to the 2014-2016 ET-NEETs (Effective Training for NEETS) Erasmus+ project which collected a large amount of data from NEETs, including the information that amongst other reasons, 73% described problems with job interviews as a major obstacle of getting into employment.
The project therefore addresses as it’s main target groups:
- Young disadvantaged job seekers (16 to 24 years old) with little or no work experience, qualifications or training (including NEETs),
- Employers, recruitment agencies and job centres,
- VET institutions.
The project will develop two main outputs constituting a set of training tools:
- The Interview Champ APP: it will be designed to interactively coach job seekers to better present themselves, their skills and character to potential employers. It will offer a participative training course that will present a range of example interview questions and answers and interview techniques (in video) on how to better perform during the job interview.
The APP will also have the unique facility for the user to create a short high quality ‘Living Video CV’ of themselves that can be uploaded onto the projects Job Portal for potential employers to view the individual in a more representative and comprehensive way.
- The Job Portal: it will be part of the projects website and allow uploads of Living CV videos created by the job seekers for potential employers to view in order to aid the pre-interview selection process of potential candidates.
During the term of the project, selected employers will be invited to view and respond in a critical way to the video CVs’ that have been produced. This response will provide important feedback and tips for the job seekers to improve their presentation skills before the next face to face job interview. The Portal will also be used as a place to find employment.
- LONDON BOROUGH OF LEWISHAM – UK
- Sea Teach S.L. – Spain
- MILITOS SYMVOULEUTIKI A.E. – Greece
- Teachsport Management Ltd – UK
- STOWARZYSZENIE CENTRUM WSPIERANIA EDUKACJI I PRZEDSIEBIORCZOSCI – Poland
We present the second newsletter in the OnTheMoneyTrail project, where you may find among others information about planned ebook pilot tests. You will also learn about financial education of children in different countries and familiarize with a sample game for learning financial issues. We invite you to read.
We invite you to read the final newsletter of the WWA project. In it you will find a summary of the activities undertaken for the knowledge of the oceanic environment together with information on the project results – an interactive e-book and a facilitator’s guide for teachers and parents. Thank you for your support and commitment to the project and we encourage you to familiarize with the next steps we take on the website cwep.eu. Continue reading
The E-CAL (acronym from French e-Coaching et Apprentissage des Langues) project under the implementation by the DANMAR COMPUTERS organisation is worth mentioning due to the wide target group.
The project is addressed to representatives of universities, secondary schools and training institutions.
Both teachers and students will benefit from the project. Continue reading
The Third Partnership Meeting in the DECENT project was organized by Know and Can Ltd. on the 3rd and 4th of July in Sofia.
On the first day of the meeting, partners shared their national reports on conducted research. This part was followed by a discussion. Besides of that, partners focused on the e-learning environment (led by CWEP) and further works on course contents.
From 11th to 15th June 2018 in Turin (Italy) the LTTA training took place under the project “Environmental Learning Illustrated”, which was organized by Volontariato Torino. During the training, the partners elaborated the concept of educational story concerning the problems related with environmental protection. Participants also attended on the meetings with representatives of local institutions focused on environmental protection, as well as visited various places and institutions acting for the benefit of environmental protection. Continue reading
Transnational Partners Meeting of the “No Cyberbullying at the School!” project was held in Rzeszów on 22nd – 23rd March 2018. The meeting was hosted by our Association. The main topic of the meeting was the assessment of impact of the project on target group, especially observed after dissemination and raising awareness activities in the cyberbullying subject. Partners discussed the research results from the second wave (after the activities conducted in the schools) and incoming LTTA in Pescara. Continue reading