Project number: 2019-1-BG01-KA204-062299
The UPthEM project amis to explore the diverse national experiences in supporting disadvantaged groups to introduce an innovative UPthEM training programme to empower employability and employment prospects of disadvantaged people. The partnership would like to focus on these target groups and engage them in a successful career path either as employed or as self-employed entrepreneurs.
Aims of the project:
- To elaborate UPthEm training programme to empower employability and employment prospects of disadvantaged people.
- To shot 40 videos (8 per country) with successful motivating stories of disadvantaged people.
- To train 25 (5 per country) adult educators to implement the programme.
- To engage 50 adults (10 per country) from disadvantaged groups to explore the benefits of the programme through online dissemination activities and 5 multiplier events.
- UPthEm training programme
- An audiovisual collection of good entrepreneurial practices for disadvantaged adults
Our project will target adult educators and adults with disadvantaged backgrounds with special attention to the unemployed ones.
Further, based on the experience of each partner, we agreed to target adults facing: sociocultural difficulties – related to experiencing discrimination because of gender, ethnicity or religion, economic – related to unemployment and poverty and geographical – citizens living in small towns or rural areas, where the employment opportunities are limited and the rate of long-term unemployment is higher in comparison with other regions, disabled people.
- Know and Can Association (Coordinator) – Bulgaria
- ADES – Romania
- CWEP – Poland
- ADRM “Danube” – Bulgaria
- STIMMULI FOR SOCIAL CHANGE – Greece