Project number: 2021-1-PL01-KA220-VET000034636
The main objective of TECOFASH is to contribute to a competitive and sustainable European fashion industry.
The project focuses on increasing the capacity of professionals from SMEs and start-ups to turn their business toward circular business models, as well as environmental and sustainable innovation as a result of transnational and intergenerational cooperation and training. TECOFASH training considers the triple bottom line of Elkington theory: the economic, the social and the environmental, key for sustainability.
TECOFASH 3 main results:
R1. Sustainable and digital production processes
R2. Sustainable and digital management of a fashion company
R3. Online cooperative platform
Our hashtag: #TECOFASH
Project website: https://tecofash.erasmus.site/
- Coordinator – (Poland) Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Katowice
- (Spain) MARKEUT SKILLS
- (Greece) INSTITUTE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- (Italy) LOTTOZERO
- (Poland) Association for the Promotion of Old Crafts and Culture – Wici
- (Lithuania) Lithuanian apparel and textile industry association
- (Poland) Centre for Education and Entrepreneurship Support – CWEP