Project number: 2021-1-IE01-KA220-VET-000034728
The main objective of ESG-UP is to address the training and knowledge gaps of SMEs in sustainability practices to become more competitive and resilient. The project focuses on sustainable business operations as a result of integrating ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) objectives and measurements.
ESG-UP target audience:
– SMEs and start-up business representatives (TG1), as well as
– all the professionals that provide education, C-VET, assessment and support to TG1, especially in the field of business model implementation, and also working processes, HR management or any transversal activity that help to improve their efficiency and sustainability.
The following results will be created and implemented by the end of the project implementation period:
- mobile report on sustainable performance,
- training package, and
- panorama of sustainable business practices and self-assessment tool.
These results will enable SMEs employees to develop and implement efficient sustainable business models with a holistic full business approach.
Follow the project!
Project website: https://esg-up.erasmus.site
Project Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ESGUPproject
Project LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/esg-up-project/
- Coordinator – (Ireland) DUBLIN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- (Spain) MARKEUT SKILLS
- (Greece) INSTITUTE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- (Spain) FYG CONSULTORES
- (Sweden) SWIDEAS
- (Poland) STOWARZYSZENIE CENTRUM WSPIERANIA EDUKACJI I PRZEDSIEBIORCZOSCI