Project number: 2021-2-PL01-KA220-YOU-000049755
Artificial intelligence (AI) is expected to play a major role in shaping global competitiveness and productivity over the next couple of decades, granting early adopters significant societal, economic, and strategic advantages. As the pace of AI innovation and development picks up—underpinned by advancements in big data and high-performance computing—the United States and China are both in the driver’s seat.
Europe, meanwhile, despite having certain advantages such as a strong industrial base and leading AI research and talent, is punching far below its weight. This state of affairs is especially due to the fragmentation of the EU’s digital market, difficulties in attracting human capital and external investment, and the lack of commercial competitiveness.
- VET teacher/trainers
- Young people (Millennials) interested in setting up their own Virtual Agency
- PR1. #NEXT Documentary
- PR2.#NEXT Curriculum on teaching soft skills
- PR3.#NEXT Toolkit for trainers.
- PR4.#NEXT eLearning platform.
- PR5.#NEXT Outreach campaign
- PR6.#NEXT Policy Recommendation.
Project website: in progres
- STOWARZYSZENIE CENTRUMWSPIERANIAEDUKACJI I PRZEDSIEBIORCZOSCI – RZESZOW, Poland (coordinator)
- ASOCIATIA SCOUT SOCIETY– TARGU JIU, Romania
- DEX INNOVATION CENTRE– LIBEREC, Czech Republic
- Bit Schulungscenter GmbH– GRAZ, Austria
- Eurasia Institute of Research Association and Development (EIRD) – Eskisehir, Turkey
- Fthia in action – LAMIA, Greece