Project number: 2021-1-SI01-KA220-VET-000033038
Entrepreneurs are an important pillar of the EU economy, and it is essential to provide them with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed. B-ECO would not only train them in important competencies and skills (based on EntreComp), and tools but also with the ability to become innovative and to stand out in the market instead of drowning on it. According to the EC: “By supporting new processes, technologies and services that make business greener, eco-innovation helps Europe optimise its growth potential while addressing our common challenges.” Through the guide of experts in this area, our partners will contribute with their wide experience finding best practices, case studies, lessons learnt and future opportunities. During the project, we will deliver training and practical managerial education among training providers from partner’s countries through an innovative training focused on eco-entrepreneurship, innovation and management on eco-businesses, and a new and innovative e-learning platform oriented to create a unique space of shared knowledge and experiences between course users.
- VET trainers in the eco-entrepreneurial sector
- potential entrepreneurs
- unemployed people
- PR1 The Eco-Entrepreneurs Training Course – a training programme which will improve the awareness, experience and skills required for low-skilled young people to become an entrepreneur in the eco-entrepreneurial sector that has been affected by the COVID.
- PR2 Didactic materials for VET Teachers – Didactic materials aim at supporting VET trainers and educators in using the e-learning platform and the B-ECO Branches during their entrepreneurship sessions.
- PR3 Case Studies Collection “Greatest hits”- The collection of case studies will be a publication showing at least 30 examples of successful eco-entrepreneurial businesses which will serve as inspiration and motivation for entrepreneurial education.
- PR4 Social Eco E-Learning Platform– online learning modules for courses with some course authoring tools in order to make feasible the development of highly interactive and innovative courses.
Project website: https://b-eco.erasmus.site/
- The University of Maribor, Maribor, Slovenia (coordinator)
- LOVILA LIMITED, NICOSIA, Cyprus
- STOWARZYSZENIE CENTRUM WSPIERANIA EDUKACJI I PRZEDSIEBIORCZOSCI, Rzeszow Poland
- Euphoria Net Srl, Rome, Italy
- EPRALIMA, ARCOS DE VALVEDEZ, Portugal
- EUROTRAINING EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATION, Athens, Greece