Project number: 2021-1-SK01-KA220-VET-000032999
The MICROHUB project aims at developing innovative digital training solutions to enhance the effectiveness and competitiveness of crafters and artisans’ microenterprises, especially in the context of participation to national and EU markets. This will be achieved by developing relevant training solutions and material to strengthen the capacity of existing microenterprises and craft-type of enterprises to strive in the current economic environment. At the same time, the MICROHUB project is devoted to all those individuals who wish to establish their own creativity micro and craft-type enterprise as a response to a crisis or unemployment.
But what are the project deliverables?
- Competence Matrix
- Transformative Business Model
- Online Tool
- Individual Online Acceleration Procedure
In more details, MICROHUB is 4 main project results:
- Result 1 – Competence Matrix for Digital entrepreneurship and business creative thinking for crafters in rural area
- Result 2 – The Transformative Business Model for creativity micro businesses
- Result 3 – Design of innovative multilingual online tool
- Result 4 – Individual online acceleration procedure for entrepreneurs
- Crafters and artisans willing to start their business, emerging or willing to update their entrepreneurial skills, re-brand their company, re-structure their business model and promote their work and products.
- Trainers in entrepreneurial skills and business development.
- Distributors and wide public interested in the crafters’ work and products.
- Stakeholders such as crafters organizations, BSOs and local institution in promoting the tool.
Project website: https://microhub.erasmus.site/
- Coordinator – Technical University of Kosice – Slovakia
- The International Integrity Foundation (IIF) – Malta
- I & F Education – Ireland
- Centrum Wspierania Edukacji i Przedsiębiorczości (CWEP) – Poland
- OECON Group – Bulgaria
- SENSUS – Sweden
- Anazitites Theatrou (Fix In Art) – Greece