Project number: 2021-2-PL01-KA220-VET-000050783
MET-VET will support the greening process and wider European environmental and sustainability targets and objectives by developing an innovative set of tools which support environmental awareness through a broader metacognitive knowledge and skill among VET learners, and their educators to support the role of VET centres as hugely influential educators as Europe embarks on a digital and environmental shift. Set within this context, this project will facilitate the adoption of environmental metacognition strategies, improve the environmental metacognitive abilities and positive mindset towards lifelong learning, upskill VET practitioners with knowledge of environmental metacognitive theories to provide support and the skills to train learners to adopt metacognition and raise the profile of environmental metacognitive skills as a core part of VET provision at EU and national level.
- VET learners engaged in digital, distance and online learning
- VET providers and practitioners
- Result 1 Metacognition for Environmental Thinking Competence Framework
- Result 2 “Metacognition for an Environmental Approach to VET” Learner and Facilitator MOOC – The first 15 hour MOOC and supporting CPD resources is aimed at VET practitioners.
- Result 3 VET Reflective Digital Story Library and Creation Guide – The reflective digital story library will be the key output of the MET-VET project, as it creates an immersive, engaging and highly innovative methodology to engage VET learners.
- Result 4 VET Metacognition Change Management Toolkit – The toolkit will provide key resources to VET centres and their leaders and governance personnel to support their teachers and learners to make a sustainable transition to the integration of environmental metacognition within their existing VET learning environment.
Project website: TBA
- STOWARZYSZENIE CENTRUM WSPIERANIA EDUKACJI I PRZEDSIEBIORCZOSCI (Poland)
- INERCIA DIGITAL SL (Spain)
- VOLKSHOCHSCHULE IM LANDKREIS CHAM EV (Germany)
- ESSENIA UETP – UNIVERSITY AND ENTERPRISE TRAINING PARTNERSHIP (Italy)
- OLOKLIROSI SINGLE MEMBER PRIVATE COMPANY (Greece)
- SYNTHESIS CENTER FOR RESEARCH AND EDUCATION LIMITED (Cyprus)
- CUIABLUE OÜ (Estonia)