Project number: 2021-1-RO01-KA220-ADU-000033435
The rapid development of information and communication technologies, coupled with socio-demographic changes, is putting people aged 50+ and low-skilled adults under much more pressure than ever before. To keep up with these changes, it is essential to have an adequate level of media literacy to avoid digital or financial exclusion.
The goal of the MCRE project is to support adult education, increasing their media literacy and critical thinking. The project also aims to support adults in analyzing information, which will make them more resistant to fake news and misinformation.
- Low-skilled people, unemployed people, people 50+
- Adult educators
- R1: MCRE E – Book – a collection of content that reinforces the necessary critical thinking skills of the European community (and in particular the target group of this project) in order to improve their ability to process information from various media. The MCRE e-book will be available on the project website, as well as downloadable as a printable PDF document.
- R2: MCRE mobile application – will consist of several components aimed at helping the project’s target group check information gleaned from the media and understand the mechanics of how disinformation is created. The app will be available for free on iOS and Android and will be adapted for easy use by adults with low media literacy.
Project website: https://mcre.erasmus.site/
- Asociatia de Dezvoltare Economico – Sociala – Curtea de Arges, Romania (coordinator)
- Stowarzyszenie Centrum Wspierania Edukacji i Przedsiębiorczości – Rzeszów, Poland
- Lovila Limited – Nicosia, Cyprus
- Markeut Skills Sociedad Limitada – Valencia, Spain
- Tiber Umbria Comett Eduacation Programme – Perugia, Italy
- LABC S.R.L. – Torino, Italy
- E&D Knowledge Consulting, LDA – Covilha, Portugal