Project number: 2022-1-BE02-KA220-ADU-000085009
RESCUE main topics
- INCLUDEUP objectives include:
- Determine the critical components of teaching digital entrepreneurship as a skill to adults with migratory origins.
- Determine what training adult educators in digital entrepreneurship need.
- Describe the components in order to create a shared conceptual model for educators working in the field of digital entrepreneurial learning to use when working with individuals from migrant backgrounds.
- Identification of a list of learning outcomes that indicate what educators working with individuals with migratory origins should know, understand, and be able to accomplish in order to demonstrate a specific degree of proficiency in digital entrepreneurship.
- Assessment of the critical components of digital entrepreneurship instruction and the effects for adults with migrant backgrounds.
- Development of a multilingual concept tailored to the needs of educators on digital entrepreneurship for adults with a migrant background.
- Creation of a model and technique that fits the theoretical and practical demands of adult educators.
- Offering adult educators an online community.
INCLUDEUP target audience
- Educators working with low skilled adults with migrant backgrounds
- Low skilled adults with migrant backgrounds
- Adult Education Centres
- Secondary actors: Public Administrations and Local Authorities
INCLUDEUP project results
- Digital Entrepreneurship Competence Framework
- Digital Entrepreneurship Open Learning Platform
- Online Educator Community
INCLUDEUP website: https://includeup.eu/
UCLL – Belgium – project coordinator
The Square Dot team – Belgium
Formazione e Comunione Società Cooperativa Sociale Onlus (FO.CO.) – Italy
Innomate Ldt. – Türkiye
Centre For Education And Entrepreneurship Support – Rzeszow (Poland) – it’s us 😊
bit Schulungscenter GmbH – Austria