Project number: 2019-1-PL01-KA201-064753
One cannot talk about Sustainable Development without highlighting the role of education. Education is central to the efforts to develop and promote sustainable solutions for the development needs of both people and the planet (UN, 2013). The Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) should be understood as an integral part of quality education and lifelong learning. All educational institutions ranging from preschool to tertiary education and including both non-formal and informal education should consider it their responsibility to address sustainable development and to foster the development of key cross-cutting competencies related to sustainability. (Issues and Trends in ESD, UN, 2018).
The project aims to develop an innovative and playful pedagogy for the Sustainable Development education of children (3 to 6 yo) and to raise their interest over STEM. This pedagogy is based on an interactive learning eBook for formal, non-formal and informal learning contexts.
- O1: Greenopolis eBook
- Szkoła Podstawowa im. ks. Jana Twardowskiego w Nowej Wsi – Czudec, Poland (coordinator)
- Dječji vrtić Radost Zadar – Zadar, Croatia
- CWEP – Rzeszow, Poland
- ADVANCIS-BUSINESS SERVICES – Porto – Portugal
- Boon Unipessoal, Lda – Matosinhos, Portugal
- ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION CENTER OF VAMOS – Vamos, Greece