Project number: 2019-2-CY02-KA205-001601
The international, Erasmus+ project “FLYie- Female Legends Youth innovation and entrepreneurship” is promoting the values of gender equality in the field of innovative and social entrepreneurship through game-based activities.
The OBJECTIVES of “FLYie” project are to:
- promote entrepreneurship education and social entrepreneurship among young girls and women (age 16-24)
- bring out the significant role of women in Entrepreneurship and support them to identify their skills and competences, in order to succeed in developing their own sustainable (Social) Enterprises
- fight stereotypes against women entrepreneurs
- inspire young girls and women through role-model education to follow business-management careers and take the risk of founding their own enterprise.
- enhance acquisition of key skills and competences of young girls and women
- enhance youth educators, youth coaches, career advisors and relevant professionals’ skills in dealing with social inclusion.
Project website : www.femalelegends.eu
- Citizens In Power (CIP) – Cyprus – Coordinator
- Challedu -Greece
- Centrum Wspierania Edukacji i Przedsiębiorczości (CWEP) – Poland
- Logopsycom – Belgium