Project number: 2019-1-FR01-KA204-062880
The Entre-Forward project focuses on upskilling people and showcase the importance of developing entrepreneurial skills. Also, the project aims at promoting innovative approaches to strengthen the cooperation between industry and education towards entrepreneurship and propose innovative practice-based methods, where students are involved in project work and/or in motivational activities.
The objectives of the project are summarized below
The top priority of Entre-Forward is to extend and develop the competences of trainers and other persons working with adults, as it is crucial for them to develop a specific set of competencies. Thus, the main objectives of this project are:
- to promote entrepreneurship, initiative-taking and creativity, especially among young people
- to foster the importance of innovation, creativity and the ability to plan and manage processes.
- young people and adult students who are interested in developing their entrepreneurial skills and enhance their personal development, to either boost their employability as an employee or start their own business
- educators, trainers and guidance practitioners, who will improve their skills, knowledge and methods in order to provide personalized and suitable support to young people.
- education and training institutes, policy makers, public and private stakeholders.
Project website : www.entre-forward.eu
- Coopérative d’Initiative Jeunes – France – Coordinator
- ISON Psychometrica – Greece
- Centrum Wspierania Edukacji i Przedsiębiorczości (CWEP) – Poland
- União das Freguesias Gondomar (S. Cosme) Valbom e Jovim – Portugal
- Studio Risorse – Italy
- DEP Institut – Spain