Project number: 2021-1-CZ01-KA220-VET-000024882
DIGITAL Z-WOMEN is designed to empower women from Generation Z with digital entrepreneurship skills, helping them to take advantage of the opportunities raised by digital transformation and thrive in a world of work that is going digital quite fast, even more in the pandemic emergency we are dealing with.
The objectives of DIGITAL Z-WOMEN project and its partnership are to:
*identify role models to serve as good, ethical and reliable examples of digital entrepreneurs and the work they do;
*develop and test a bespoke training path on digital entrepreneurship for Gen-Z women, as well guidelines and tips to support VET professionals in facilitating training on the mentioned topics;
*develop a learning hub that provides Gen-Z women and the VET professionals that work with them with interactive, comprehensive and open-access learning opportunities.
Project website: digitalzwomen.erasmus.site
- Coordinator: Educational Association, z. s – Czech Republic
- Mindshift Talent Advisory – Portugal
- Coopérative d’Activité et d’Emploi dans les Services A la Personne et la Silver Economie – France
- Stowarzyszenie Centrum Wspierania Edukacji i Przedsiębiorczości (CWEP) – Poland
- Inthecity Project Development – Netherlands
- Coneqt – Denmark
- Found.ation – Greece
- IDP – Italy