Project number: 2022-1-ES01-KA220-VET-000085594
- decrease their “mortality rate”
- improve the overall income of the category
- reduce “undeclared work” in favour of more stable and well-paid jobs
- promote a work style that provides a better work-life balance – reduce the dissatisfaction rate of workers, who would be engaged in a job that they are passionate about and allows them to use their talents.
- VET trainers
- Existing freelancers
- Wannabe freelancers
- People who want to combine an autonomous activity with their work as an employee as a preparation for the ultimate change of direction
- Professionals and consultants who offer services to other freelancers but whom freelancers believe they cannot turn to for economic reasons (e.g. notaries, lawyers, trademark experts, consultants, etc.).
The main results of the project will be the creation of:
Overview of the freelance world in Europe and survey on opportunities/disadvantages of the freelance economy
This work package aims to take a timely and accurate snapshot of the world of freelancing in Europe. It aims to highlight both the main characteristics of freelancers in the consortium countries and the expectations and needs of workers in terms of opportunities and training requirements.
Defining a methodology for the entrepreneurial training of freelancers
This work package will develop a manual for the creation of a freelance incubator model.
The manual will provide an accurate picture of the training methodologies to be adopted in order to build a robust and sustainable freelance economy.
Implementation of a digital incubator for freelancers
The result will be the creation of a technology app to support this system and testing content that is genuinely useful in creating an ecosystem to support the freelance economy. The app will be complemented in the future with input from freelancers and their stakeholders.
INSTALOFI LEVANTE SL (Spain – coordinator)
LABC S.R.L. (Italy)
ASSERTED KNOWLEDGE OMORRYTHMOS ETAIREIA (Greece)
STOWARZYSZENIE CENTRUM WSPIERANIA EDUKACJI I PRZEDSIEBIORCZOSCI (Poland)
CANDIDE INTERNATIONAL (Belgium)
EUROPEAN LEARNING CENTRE (Spain)
ARCHIVIO DELLA MEMORIA (Italy)
Project website: https://digifreelancer.erasmus.site/