Project number: 2020-1-PL01-KA226-VET-096054
The aim of the project is to raise awareness on effective of digital transborder entrepreneurship among employees of chambers of commerce, regional development agencies, local authorities and centres for entrepreneurship development, but also VET teachers, trainers and mentors.
- employees of chambers of commerce
- regional development agencies,
- local authorities and centres for entrepreneurship development
- VET teachers, trainers and mentors,
- SMEs, entrepreneurs and start uppers
IO1: Guide on Digital transborder Entrepreneurship strategies in a business environment
The DigiER training material consists of proposed chapters, which are perceived as the most contemporary training module titles.
IO2: DigiER mobile application for entrepreneurs
DigiER mobile app will ensure personalized training pathways through initially testing the knowledge and awareness of digital transborder entrepreneurship among entrepreneurs and startupers. The DigiER mobile application will also elaborate a personalized strategy for the entrepreneurs and startupers to be able to address the weak points and empower its approach to digital transborder entrepreneurship.
Project website: work in progress
- Regionalna Izba Gospodarcza w Katowicach – Project Coordinator
- Ke.Di.Vi.M2 Kainotomia
- Stowarzyszenie Centrum Wspierania Edukacji i Przedsiębiorczości
- Civic Computing Limited
- Gospodarska Zbornica Slovenije
- Camera de Comert Si Industrie Bistrita Nasaud