Project number: 2020-1-DK01-KA202-075071
COWLECTIVE is a 24-month Erasmus+ EU project that includes 5 organizations from 5 European countries (Denmark, Poland, Spain, Greece and Italy).
The main objective of COWLECTIVE is to address the training needs of entrepreneurs in coworking spaces in key transversal skills based on new updated research, and strengthen their business activities in terms of social and environmental impact.COWLECTIVE aims to develop core and innovative learning methods that best encourage success in business activities, answering the need for education and training thanks to an innovative proposal based on participation and ICTs.
- IO1 – Mobile report about social and environmental entrepreneurs skills demand according to representatives from the sector
- IO2 – Development of the COWLLECTIVE training package
- IO3 – COWLECTIVE learning method for social impact
- entrepreneurs in a coworking context, as well as future and wanna-be entrepreneurs in VET and C-VET contexts (mostly aged 25-40)
- all organisations that provide VET and C-VET training as well as services of support to entrepreneurs (i.e. co-working spaces, schools, entrepreneurs associations, chambers, incubators; local or regional institutions)
- COWORKING PLUS from Denmark (Coordinator)
- MARKEUT SKILLS SOCIEDAD LIMITADA from Spain
- STOWARZYSZENIE CENTRUM WSPIERANIA EDUKACJI I PRZEDSIĘBIORCZOŚCI (CWEP) from Poland
- KENTRO EPAGELMATIKIS KATARTISIS DIAS EPE from Greece
- LABC S.R.L. from Italy