In today’s Newsletter you can find out what stage of work we are at in preparing teaching materials for VET teachers and trainers, and a training course for eco – entrepreneurs. Continue reading
We present to you the flyer of the Source project. Find out about the Source project’s aims and areas of focus.
Find out more in this flyer.
Project number: 2022-2-EL02-KA220-YOU-000100001
The main INVENT target is to create a sustainable cooperation among organisations in different parts of the world – during the INVENT life time between Europe and Sub-Saharan countries – building skills and matching skills and jobs to highlight and capture mismatches in the labour market, such as the long-term unemployment of young people not in employment, education or training (NEETs), the most vulnerable and marginalized women by empowering with skills, competencies and tools to become multipliers of methodologies, to promote youth active participation and to foster inclusiveness within their communities, to develop and apply their skills to successfully transition to work and use all to change their life, work place and the society.
The primary target group of the INVENT project’s scope is:
- young people (aged 15-29) – primarily females,
- newcomers to EU
The main results of the project will be the creation of:
Development of e-INVENT Platform, Handbook and Toolkit
The overall objective of this activity is first define the way and then produce the actual materials that will foster the employability of vulnerable young women in different countries by developing their social skills (soft skills) and by facilitating opportunities for access to the labor market via orientation and integration schemes established in training and apprenticeship.
Training Pilots and Courses
WP is one of the essential stages in the INVENT project as its main aim is to identify any potential problem areas and deficiencies in the research instruments and the protocol prior to official implementation of the educational software.
This training phase is necessary and useful in providing the groundwork in a project.
- EPIMELITIRIO LARISSAS (Greece)
- REPUTATION GR SINGLE MEMBER PC (Greece)
- REVIFY OÜ (Estonia)
- LIVE WORK & STUDY ABROAD LTD (Kenya)
- AMAZING YOUTH (Greece)
- STOWARZYSZENIE CENTRUM WSPIERANIA EDUKACJI I PRZEDSIEBIORCZOSCI (Poland)
We are pleased to present you with a newsletter related to the MC-VIEW project. In this newsletter, you will find a description of the digital handbook and a report on a meeting held in Turin, Italy, to discuss the project’s outcome.
Our DIGIfreelancer project’s first flyer is live! Join us in empowering European freelancers through innovative digital solutions. Continue reading
Project number: 2022-1-PL01-KA220-VET-000085003
UPINFOOD is a project aimed at accompanying the necessary transformation of the food supply chain toward more innovative and sustainable models thanks to quality VET education.
The main objective of UPINFOOD project is to promote the transformation of the sector towards a new modernised vision of food that supplies nowadays demand in quality and healthy products while being sustainable, taking the most of new technologies and being a motor of innovation, thanks to education addressed to the key actors of this industry.
UPINFOOD target audience
- Food micro and small business professionals
- VET professionals operating in the food sectors
- Local communities, who will benefit from the better awareness and implementation of ESG policies
UPINFOOD project results
- Competence framework for Food Small Business Innovation
- Training for Food Businesses
- Manual for food business innovation addressing the trainers
UPINFOOD website: https://upinfood.erasmus.site/
IDPFS – Poland | www.agrego.pl – project coordinator
MARKEUT SKILLS – Spain | www.meuskills.eu
BUSINESS AND HOSPITALITY TRAINING CENTRE – Lithuania | www.mczirmunai.lt
CENTRUM WSPIERANIA EDUKACJI I PRZEDSIEBIORCZOSCI – Poland | www.cwep.eu – it’s us 😊
LIOFYLLO SOCIAL COOPERATIVE ENTREPRISE – Greece | www.liofyllo.com
INSTITUTE OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT – Greece | www.ied.eu
FEDERALIMENTARE SERVIZI SRL – Italy | www.federalimentare.it
Project number: 2022-1-BE02-KA220-ADU-000085009
RESCUE main topics
- INCLUDEUP objectives include:
- Determine the critical components of teaching digital entrepreneurship as a skill to adults with migratory origins.
- Determine what training adult educators in digital entrepreneurship need.
- Describe the components in order to create a shared conceptual model for educators working in the field of digital entrepreneurial learning to use when working with individuals from migrant backgrounds.
- Identification of a list of learning outcomes that indicate what educators working with individuals with migratory origins should know, understand, and be able to accomplish in order to demonstrate a specific degree of proficiency in digital entrepreneurship.
- Assessment of the critical components of digital entrepreneurship instruction and the effects for adults with migrant backgrounds.
- Development of a multilingual concept tailored to the needs of educators on digital entrepreneurship for adults with a migrant background.
- Creation of a model and technique that fits the theoretical and practical demands of adult educators.
- Offering adult educators an online community.
INCLUDEUP target audience
- Educators working with low skilled adults with migrant backgrounds
- Low skilled adults with migrant backgrounds
- Adult Education Centres
- Secondary actors: Public Administrations and Local Authorities
INCLUDEUP project results
- Digital Entrepreneurship Competence Framework
- Digital Entrepreneurship Open Learning Platform
- Online Educator Community
INCLUDEUP website: https://includeup.eu/
UCLL – Belgium – project coordinator
The Square Dot team – Belgium
Formazione e Comunione Società Cooperativa Sociale Onlus (FO.CO.) – Italy
Innomate Ldt. – Türkiye
Centre For Education And Entrepreneurship Support – Rzeszow (Poland) – it’s us 😊
bit Schulungscenter GmbH – Austria
Project number: 2022-1-AT01-KA220-YOU-000086418
RESCUE main topics
- Environment and climate change
- Green skills
- Quality and innovation of youth work
RESCUE objectives include:
-To raise awareness among young people on the long-term impact of plastic on the environment and human health.
-To promote more sustainable consumption patterns of plastics for young people, to stimulate change.
-To build environmentally friendly behaviours and attitudes among young people.
-To provide youth workers with tools and methodologies to transfer knowledge to young people regarding the use of plastic and motivate them to the run of initiatives.
-To connect young people through green campaigns and give them the opportunity to learn, cooperate, volunteer, and disseminate their experiences to peers and the society.
-To equip the partners’ staff with the know-how to apply green, plastic-free practices inside their organizations.
RESCUE target audience
- Young people (16-27 years old)
- Youth workers
- Youth organizations
RESCUE project results
- “Raise you voice against plastic” E-learning Platform
- “How to run a green campaign” Guide
- “Become a Green Ambassador” Campaign
Follow the project!
Südwind – Vienna (Austria) – project coordinator
Jugend- und Kulturprojekt e.V. – Dresden (Germany)
KAINOTOMIA – Larisa (Greece)
Centre For Education And Entrepreneurship Support – Rzeszow (Poland)
Youth Europe Service – Potenza (Italy)
Cuiablue – Tallinn (Estonia)
Apply for mentoring in the field of entrepreneurship, environmental entrepreneurship and agriculture.
Mentoring is offered in scope of the DEMETRA project.
- Local, successful entrepreneurs and agripreneurs, with focus on women.
- Local and regional would-be entrepreneurs that are interested in agripreneurship or are women.
What is in it for you?
- We will offer practical examples and practices of successful entrepreneurial activity, along with insights on challenges faced and available opportunities.
- Mentors will answer your questions and deliver video insights with tips.
- The first step will be participating in e-learning available in Polish.
What is mentoring?
Mentoring is a protected relationship which supports learning and experimentation and helps individuals develop their potential. A mentoring relationship is one where both mentor and mentee recognise the need for personal development. Successful mentoring is based upon trust and confidentiality. Mentors may enter a long-term mentoring relationship or may be called upon to act as a one-step mentoring advice point for a specific topic. In all roles, the mentor will act as an independent source of career advice and support.
Are you interested?
Send your applications by 04.08.2023.
We are very pleased to present the second newsletter about the GAEA project. With it, we want to share with you the latest news, progress and achievements of our project and news of our sister projects.