Project number: 2019-1-PL01-KA204-065130
The 4.0 ANDCOM project aims to increase visibility, awareness and the ability to use Industry 4.0 solutions in the education of low-skilled adults. Moreover, the project aims to introduce a new approach to the education of low-skilled and low qualified adults, developing competences in andragogy for educators to extend their curricula and provide effective, as well as innovative teaching tailored to the needs of their classroom. The project will deal with digital skills, ICT competences and Industry 4.0, bringing innovation to the classroom and boosting motivation among learners.
In the course of the project, the project partners will develop two intellectual outputs:
- M-learning courses for Andragogs entitled “Industry 4.0 in teaching low-skilled adults”
- Video guidance for Andragogs entitled “How to implement Industry 4.0 in teaching low-skilled adults effectively?”
The above listed results address the following concepts of Industry 4.0:
- Internet of things, in the context of pedagogical use in adult teaching.
- Additive manufacturing, as an object of adult didactics.
- Augmented reality, as a real alternative to analog didactic materials.
- Robotics, which does not have to be difficult.
- Cybersecurity, as basic necessity of every learning process.
- Cloud computing, as the future for managing and storing data.
- Artificial Intelligence, which can gear up education and future prospects.
Project website: https://andcom.erasmus.site/
- Coordinator – STOWARZYSZENIE CENTRUM WSPIERANIA EDUKACJI I PRZEDSIĘBIORCZOŚCI – Poland
- SOCIAL INNOVATION FUND SIF – Lithuania
- BEST INSTITUT FUR BERUFSBEZOGENE WEITERBILDUNG UND PERSONAL TRAINING GMBH – Austria
- S.C. LUDOR ENGINEERING SRL S.C. – Romania
- MINDSHIFT TALENT ADVISORY – Portugal