Apply for mentoring in the field of entrepreneurship, environmental entrepreneurship and agriculture.
Mentoring is offered in scope of the DEMETRA project.
- Local, successful entrepreneurs and agripreneurs, with focus on women.
- Local and regional would-be entrepreneurs that are interested in agripreneurship or are women.
What is in it for you?
- We will offer practical examples and practices of successful entrepreneurial activity, along with insights on challenges faced and available opportunities.
- Mentors will answer your questions and deliver video insights with tips.
- The first step will be participating in e-learning available in Polish.
What is mentoring?
Mentoring is a protected relationship which supports learning and experimentation and helps individuals develop their potential. A mentoring relationship is one where both mentor and mentee recognise the need for personal development. Successful mentoring is based upon trust and confidentiality. Mentors may enter a long-term mentoring relationship or may be called upon to act as a one-step mentoring advice point for a specific topic. In all roles, the mentor will act as an independent source of career advice and support.
Are you interested?
Send your applications by 04.08.2023.