Assistance program: ERASMUS+
Project number: 2017-1-PL01-KA201-038534
The main effect of the ill be an interactive learning eBook, as well as workshops present and train the teachers, trainers and parents how to use the interactive materials, pilot trainings and dissemination tools: information website & social media.
Financial education is an increasingly important topic in the EU, especially since the 2008 crisis. In recent years, many Member States adopted its framework and defined learning objectives from kindergarten till adulthood, to increase the low levels of financial literacy and thus – to improve the lives of citizens. Financial education includes a wide set of skills and knowledge, and is of vital importance to have independent and active European citizens attitude.
Main output of the project will be an Interactive Book for the Financial Education of Chil-dren, as well as management documents, ensuring effective project implementation.
- STOWARZYSZENIE CENTRUM WSPIERANIA EDUKACJI I PRZEDSIĘBIORCZOŚCI – Rzeszów, Poland (coordinator)
- Advancis Business Services, Lda – Porto, Portugal
- Boon Unipessoal, Lda. – Matosinhos, Portugal
- Scuole Paritarie dell’Istituto delle Maestre Pie dell’Addolorata – Roma, Italy
- Djecji vrtic Radost Zadar – Zadar, Croatia