Project number: 2019-1-RO01-KA204-063042
Aims of project:
- to extend competences of adult educators in effective teaching finance and digital skills by preparing Open Educational Resource (OER) containing innovative, customised learning course “Finances in everyday life”;
- to improve the financial potential of people from disadvantaged backgrounds by increasing their digital and financial literacy defined as: “a combination of awareness, knowledge, skill, attitude and behaviour necessary to make sound financial decisions and ultimately achieve individual financial well-being.”
- OER with online course “Finances in everyday life”;
- Guide for Adult Educators “Have a nice journey! On the way to improve basic skills”
- adult educators (incl. not professionals, working in non-formal education settings, adult education centres, schools for adults, 3rd age universities, social centres, voluntary organisations, adult educators-freelancers) working with people from disadvantaged backgrounds;
- adult learners from disadvantaged backgrounds: people living in remote areas; unemployed (incl. people living in low-income households, women); senior citizens, low-skilled or low-educated people, immigrants.