Assistance program: ERASMUS+
Project number: 2015-1-PL01-KA204-016557
Teachers and trainers who accompanied or supported their students during non-formal and/or informal learning and also to all organisation and institutions that were planning validation of non-formal and informal learning. The main aim of the BEVIN project was to raise the indicator of recognizability of adults competences acquired through non-formal and informal learning. The partnership had achieved this aim through realization of the following operational goals:
- developing of database of effective tools for validation of non-formal and informal learning;
- developing of validation opportunities trends analyzer.
More information could be found on the project web site.
- Sea Teach S.L. – Cala D’or, Spain
- Volontariato Torino – Italy
- RUNI CENTER – Sofia, Bulgaria
- Centrum Wspierania Edukacji i Przedsiebiorczosci – Rzeszow, Poland
- Biedrība Eurofortis – Riga, Latvia