Gamify Your Teaching – increasing vocational competences of entrepreneurship Teachers with the use of gamification
Assistance program: ERASMUS+
Project number: 2015-1-RO01-KA202-014975
An on-line game created by the partnership has served the Teachers as an innovative didactic tool which is more suitable for the needs of youth who are used the virtual world.
Besides the game, the Teachers recived didactic materials, explaining the usage of the game. These materials, together with the game, were tested in the last months of project implementation and the recommendations from testing were taken into account in the final version of the game and didactic materials.
Another effect of the project was the collection of case studies, showing the examples of successful businesses. The aim of these examples was to encourage young people to open up own companies.
- CNIPMMR ARAD – Arad, Romania (coordinator)
- Inova Consultancy – Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Socialiniu inovaciju fondas – Kaunas, Lithuania
- KMOP – Athens, Greece
- InEuropa – Modena, Italy
- FyG Consultores – Valencia, Spain
- Centrum Wspierania Edukacji i Przedsiębiorczości – Rzeszów, Poland